Thursday, February 16, 2012

You Wouldn't Want to Read

I am that kind of girl that is always firm and steady, if not then pretending to be firm and steady. I project myself to be a tough girl and nothing can bring me down. I am independent enough to handle all sorts of situation if I am willing to.

And if I'm being bitchy, I really am pissed and stressed.

There's no other way for me to release my stress but to perform violence and I will start yelling and screaming like a total BITCH.


I will then lock myself in the washroom and cry like I've never cried before.


The next thing I will do? I will start wandering around, ALONE. Observing people, or maybe not. Walking into random shops, sitting on staircases and benches.

That's the only time for myself.

"Stop talking bullshit to me and stop acting like you fucking know me!"

"I'm so fucking tired of all these endless shit!"

I just fucking hate people who think they know me very well, or they are more experienced bla bla bla.

"Just fuck off bitch! It's non of your fucking business!"

"Go fuck yourself!"



FUCK LEVEL - INFINITY.

No comments: