Friday, February 25, 2011

BabyBerry got style?

BlackBerry is always my love and I don't feel like changing my phone although this is already an antique. Curve 8520 is among the earliest models of BB but it's so cute! I can still get some wonderful applications and BBM is way beyond awesome. I think I'll still use a BB if I really have to buy a new phone. This is how mine looks like: A black BlackBerry. Awh babyberry is so cute.

But since I've used it for over a year, it's time to make some changes! I've used silicon, plastic, metal cases and recently I'm into Melkco's leather casing, especially red ones! Melkco is also selling casings for iPhone, HTC, Samsung and some other smartphones. Also casings for iPad, netbooks and GPS. You can get a Melkco at a low price of RM90, with warranty! I've been using my red Jacka type leather snap cover for 5 months and it's still looking good. As you all know I'm very into leather, I love the texture and the smell so much! Of course I'm not that cruel, this is man-made leather. And my casing is still so firm and the leather smells so good! Anyway I still feel like doing some changes on babyberry. Let's see what I can do. Hmm.... Oh! Change the housing maybe?

Option 1: All red, even for lens screen and keypad.


Option 2: Partial red, black for lens screen.


Option 3: A pinkberry! Grey for the keypad. (It's not that bad Cohen Chow) =)


Not even an option: A purpleberry wtf.


Totally OUT. Gold? No, thanks.


Personally I think that the second option is OKAY but the original black is nice too. Hmm... I think I shall stick with a black BlackBerry. It looks and sounds better right? the REAL BLACKberry. LOL. Anyway you can visit Haus of BIB aka BlackBerry Housing if you feel like changing your BB housing, it is located in Bangsar, KL. You can actually find a good place for a cup of coffee while waiting for your new BB to be ready.

Please do provide me the information if you manage to find any beautiful housing combinations for Curve 8520.

Photo credits to my best friend Google and Haus of BIB.

Again it's another weekend in KL. Shopping, shall I?

No comments: