Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Babes

Recently I'm very into bags that are Louis Vuitton Speedy shape-alike. You know the feeling when you are carrying them? Heaven. You'll look more elegant and chic, even with Polo-T and sandals.
Gucci Joy Medium Boston. OH YEAH.


Burberry Nova Check Bowling Bag (which was once in my wishlist)


Monogram Canvas looks nice on a Speedy 30 =)


And here comes the best part...


LV Mini Lin Speedy 30! You are definitely in my wishlist *hearts*


All of them look nice in fact. But I couldn't afford them after spending for my baby Prada =(
Should I just get a bag of this shape from Charles and Keith, Vincci or Nose? Aww.... I don't want to spend so much on bags.
P/S: I can wait till my birthday. It's on December in case you do not know =)
Yes I love bags but I love shoes more. It's time for a new pair of heels girl. You have not buy heels in 6 months wtf. I'm pretty amazed by myself for not spending on heels nowadays. You should see how I shop when I'm with my sister. I'm not a shopaholic *ahem*, I just enjoy shopping. In fact, who doesn't? =)