Sunday, February 27, 2011

A nice break before continuing sh--ssignments

This is what you do when your brain is halfway dead. I usually Google and search for some cool stuffs to boost up a bit. Tired of assignments? How about taking 10-15 minutes to blog? Result! I'm actually more productive after that.

OMG I'm so outdated and now only I know about Perler Beads! Perler Beads is an artwork where we can design and create a product by combining the beads together. All you need to do is to purchase the set (obviously) and follow these 4 easy steps! 5 in fact. =)


  1. Create your design by placing the beads on the Perler peg board.
  2. Cover the beads with ironing paper and iron them gently to fuse the beads. Remember to do it gently! You don't want to lose your design.
  3. Lift the design from the board once it's cool.
  4. Flip the design over and iron the other surface of it. Remember not to over-iron them or else the beads will ran out of shape.
  5. Show off your design!

Here are some cute designs that you might want to try.

Nintendo series. Super Mario, Pacman... CUTE!


Gameboy OMFG. I love this so much!


You can even try some 3D designs!

Ferris wheel. How adorable =)


Boo Boo car (I'm not acting cute okay...)

Anyway if you are that kind of person who are really into arts then you should try these. I don't mind having them as present too. I think I shall get myself 1 set and I'll work on designing a LV Speedy key chain for myself mwahaha...
Visit Perler Beads official website if you wish to find out more!

I have to chao for assignments.
See ya!

Photo credits to best friend G =)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Can you post instructions for the Ferris wheel?