Tuesday, March 1, 2011

About today?

I've never thought of modelling in my life. Modelling dude! Anyway I have the opportunity to do so for the Indian Culture week of UCSI where me and babe Em are going to be modelling in traditional Indian costumes. YUM! I guess I really need a super thick eyeliner to enlarge my eyes. You do realize that they have massive eyes right? =)

Anyway there's an assignment due on this Thursday and I still haven't start on it yet. I'm so busy promoting the events for IWD yet the committees in higher position are just sitting there, waiting for durian to fall off from the tree wtf. We are walking across the entire university and managed to sell a couple of tickets while they are sitting at the booth, expecting people to put money into their pockets. It's not that hard to approach people, you can know more friends in fact! We actually bumped into 2 ME's and you know what? They even asked their friends to join the party after having a wonderful conversation with us! I don't flirt you know, I just play around with words LOL.

Oh shoot I guess I shall take a shower and start for my assignment today. FYI there's a rehearsal for the fashion show tomorrow evening and pasar malam wtf. Assignment due on Thursday morning. Make up and stuffs in the morning, class at 9.30, that means I have to finish it by tomorrow night? Great. I love assignments. Anyway I think I screwed today's midterm paper. Whatever..... =)

No comments: