Thursday, May 5, 2011

Coach Signature Stripe Tote 15112 Khaki/Rose

I'm happy and sad today.
This is my Year 1 Semester 3 and I'm taking mostly all Year 2 subjects.
I'm so happy with the progress, I save more time from graduation!
Things are now going according to plan, thank God and also my course coordinator who approved my application!
Yes this semester would be very heavy but I know I can cope with it!
I'm so sad as I need to pay the fees for my current semester.
Yes Year 2 subjects are way more expensive!
I need a job urgently to feed myself right now.
Oh God!


Anyway I'm selling this:

Coach Signature Stripe Tote 15112 - Khaki Rose

This is an original outlet piece from the States, original receipt available for prove.
Used 3 times only.
Excellent condition.
COD available in KL area.
Selling at RM 650 only. (Negotiable)
I'm not sure whether this is available in Malaysia but I've not seen one in Malaysia so far.
Please do leave a comment if you are interested.
You can also e-mail me at zyenyiwong@gmail.com for more details.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Loves.




No comments: