Sunday, May 8, 2011

1.5 hours

For those who are afraid of working: WORKING ain't hard.
I've been as a sales assistant in Mid Valley, unfortunately only for around 1.5 hours.
The salary was too low and I have to pay even more for transportation and food.
Thus, my supervisor asked me to quit and she has recommended me another awesome job.
The people at Carlo Rino are really a bunch of awesome people, they offer me with various suggestions on how I should arrange my job.
Well of course! Being a part-timer in a boutique is not worth it. You can't enjoy a single cent from your sales because you do not have the rights to ask for commission as a part-timer.
By the way, this is my best record so far, working for 1.5 hours wtf.
Anyway, I've managed to sell one wallet worth RM200 in an hour time, minus the time for briefing and training and chatting bla bla bla....
I know my strengths very well and one of them is to bluff, I mean communicate well with people.
I really enjoy the work there although I have to serve customers with their shoes off and on.
Too bad I have to quit.
It's not worth it for me to travel all the way to Mid Valley, pay for cab and food and earn only few bucks each day.
So the planning now is....
There's an interview arranged on Monday, in an event-based company!
Oh Yeah~
Event planning and roadshow is always my first choice!
Wish me luck peeps!
I might earn before you even notice it.
=)

*allmoneycomemyhome allmoneycomemyhome allmoneycomemyhome*

No comments: