Saturday, May 14, 2011

The MAN

This is a special post for that special person.
He is truly a one in a million friend who is always thinking of what's the best for his friends.
He is the one to organize everything in order so that everything is going according to plan.
He is the one who cares more than enough that he's always your priority to speak off when you are encountering problems.
He is the one to rely on whenever you are facing problems or difficulties in life.
He is the one who will always stand by your side no matter how.
He is the one that will call you in the middle of the night, just to send his warm regards.
He is the one who teaches his friends about values, friendships and wisdoms.
He is the one that makes you think about what's good for yourself.
He is THE MAN.


Happy 21st Cohen or Coke or Chow Wai Kit!
Have a great one!
Bright future is awaiting ahead!
Love you!

Friends remain forever when you know how to appreciate them as your friends.
I appreciate my friends and I hope that I can make friends for life.
I love my friends, more than before.
X.O.X.O

No comments: