Friday, February 25, 2011

End of Week 8

wtf it's already end of week 8! Time flies, like those annoying houseflies.
Again I'm gonna talk about assignments. Presentation slides are done and I have to work on paperworks now. I don't want my group to be good, I want us to be the best! They are awesome in fact, so I guess it shouldn't be a problem =) I shall complete it by tomorrow noon so that I can work on another group assignment, as well as the another-another assignment LOL.

Anyway next week will be kind of free with only 1 midterm and 1 assignment due. Yay. But have to work on the wtf event which will be held from the 7th. Am so looking forward for it, Em and I are going to create a legend LOL. Hope so... Anyway if you still have no idea on what's going on, the Social Science and Liberal Arts Association (SSLAA) of UCSI is organizing the International Women's Week starting from 7th March. Talks about women rights and responsibilities will be given, selling booths will be going on, as well as exhibitions and dance partay...! VIP's are invited to give talks and sign autographs mwahaha. Feel like doing manicure? We will be inviting the professionals to do them for you, at a cheaper price! Not forget to mention about fashion prowl and street magic. WOO HOO. Feel like coming for the Dance Night? All you have to do is to "Dress to Impress"! We have great emcees and awesome DJ, Jose in da house! Anyway this event is organized not only to celebrate women's day, but also for charity purpose. Part of our incomes will be donated to MAKNA. What a meaningful event! Oh God I'm trying my very best to LOVE this event. Let's embrace the work done by women, the architects of the century!

No comments: