Friday, June 22, 2012

Your Font

If I am to label my posts, those posts that are related to you in a different font, I believe my page will not be in the default font anymore. I do not struggle on missing you (maybe sometimes I do), but I feel sorry about not having the chance to declare you as the chosen one.

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR.

Ain't this the human nature? We always want things or people that are special, extraordinary and outstanding. What is wrong with it then? I know you are special. By all means everyone's special in someone else's heart. I believe I deserve to be special, and I deserve to be with the special one. You are special to me. I know deep down your heart you feel that too. Is it cowardice that stops you from coming further? Is it fear that makes you motionless in this relationship?

I've always believed that taking the lead can guarantee us a greater chance in getting what we want. But the faith slowly fades when you no longer show much care. Am I the only one who gets it wrongly? The hints, the actions of yours were just plain entertainment? You care no more now? I do not believe. I know deep down the hearts of ours are eagerness. The eagerness to get together, the eagerness to step into a whole new life.

If ever in our lives, we manage to get together, I will not be myself anymore. The fear of losing you will definitely draw me in becoming a different person. Perhaps this is the best way for us. The question is always there, and it shall never be answered. Perhaps an undefined relationship shall remain sweet in our memories till the end of our lives.

Getting into a new life can end this, I believe.
NO IT CAN'T.
Whatever remains, will remains. Whatever remains, will constantly reminds. Whatever reminds, shall be in Italic font from now on.

No comments: