Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Read

I'm not really used to the new Blogger yet, but I'm back to my blogging life again.
What lays within a girl's mind is always her imagination with no boundaries.
Imagination with no boundaries - YOU DON'T SAY?
And the best way for her to best execute her imaginary power is through reading.
As a Mass Comm student, I've wrote pretty much an amount of fictions and featured writing. It is about putting in your imagination and make it even more appealing by adding in more details.
The details are the key that leads to imagination. Objects, colors, clothing and scenery can definitely make the story or scenes easier to imagine.
I love reading novels, of course not all genre of them.
I tend to choose English novels based on their cover for unique covers can always gain my attention.

Lauren Weisberger (author of The Devil Wears Prada) and her pieces has never failed to impress me. The way she pictured girls of different society and how they perceive LOVE and RELATIONSHIP is always striking for me. She has the ability to lead her readers into the world of love and fashion, jealousy and materialistic, however full of hope and dream.



Another author that I'm really into these days - Ally Condie.
Her Matched trilogy shall be awesome, however I'm just done with the first one - Matched.


I shall wait no time to continue with the other 2: Crossed and Reached. 



Anyhow I'm currently hooked with the latest and most discussed topic.
I've watched the movie "The Hunger Games" and I've decided to get myself Suzanne Collin's copy of it.
I'm now only in the first book of the trilogy, which is been filmed.

Behold, for I shall have a review once I'm done with it.

No comments: