Sunday, August 7, 2011

There you go the dusty escape. The end of semester 3 indicates the end of year 1. Seriously I feel insecure and I admit that I did badly in this semester. 2 design-related subjects are like WTF + ZOMG. The whole semester was like FML gao gao. Anyway let the past continue to stay in the past and now I must look forward! YESH~ Going for vacation with the babes. I'm so happy although it's just Malacca. Matter fact, the location doesn't matter as long as your trip partners are amazing enough! And what's next after the trip? FINAL EXAM. duh~ well not that bad actually, just 2 papers.
Anyway I find myself a bit cuckoo these days. Keep on thinking about stupid stuffs LOL.
Life is not that happening these days though. I hope I can have more things to post after the vacation.
I'm so gonna snap a lot of pictures!
Fear not, I will share it here!
WINKS. Safe trip! =)

No comments: