Monday, November 16, 2009

Hearts

After a long time spent on searching information related to our assignments, I wish to conclude that : Assignment sucks! However, I'm happy to see my beautiful desktop background.
The grey-ish of the entire picture is so amazing that I just can't stop staring at it! Alex Pettyfer, Hugh Dancy, Agyness Deyn and Emma Watson had made a great combination either as the model or the spokeperson for those adorable outfits, accesories and also perfumes! Bravo~ A round of applause to Burberry, also to Photoscape V3.4 for the great piece-up work^^

However, the latest Burberry Hearts Collection is not as adorable as before, I wonder why? But they're still on top of the fashion industry with no doubts as they're owning your hearts <3.


Back on earth, assignment still sucks >.<

No comments: