Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beautiful

It's pouring and I'm still not in the study mode. I wonder why my passion of blogging always come in an unsuitable moment. Perhaps it's just a way of mine to escape from studies, to lie to myself that I feel like blogging. I hate myself. I should be more determined in studying. The test will be on tomorrow yet I'm enjoying songs and posting something for my dull space here. Gheez This is not right! 4 chapters for Pendidikan Moral and another 4 for Computer System and Applications, is the name of the subject "Computer System and Applications"? GOD! I have no idea at all. How ridiculous! I even don't know the name of the subject that I'm taking for this semester! The lazyness of Wong Zyenyi leveled-up drastically these days! I think I should stop here as my video on Youtube buffered completely. I will study, promise! It's just 2105 and I'm sure that I have some time to do so. Wish me luck^^ BTW Beautiful by Akon is very nice~

Hugs and kisses to YOU if you are reading this X.O.X.O <3

No comments: