Monday, April 9, 2012

MEH

Trust me, reading back your previous post might be the worst decision ever in your life.
My reaction was "OH GOD WHY" when I read back those posts.
I was that annoying? Why no one tells me about that? Those posts are like wtf, I can't believe that. That period of time did not exist. Please do not recall about my time during my Pre-U period. My posts were like:

"You know arrr,
I tell you all arrr...."


WTF!
To the max! Arghhh......


Anyway, a new update about my current life.
I'm now in my Year 2, however taking majority Year 3 subjects. It ain't easy to balance between play hard and study hard and obviously I'm more on my angel's side this semester. Less outings, however the fun were still there. Life with the babes are never dull as we still managed to hang around most of the time. Even hang around in campus can be fun sometimes! We were as usual busy with assignments, fun and challenging assignments I would say. Everyday was like meeting, meeting, and more meetings! I've never been so frequent to the library in my life. Imagine me spending almost everyday in the library. So NERDY.
Anyway, am not done yet with the semester, 1 quiz and 1 research paper to go. THE HORROR!

5 subjects left! Tee Hee!
Semester break soon! Tee Hee!

Another out-of-topic thingy:
Who else finds the RIDICULOUSLY PHOTOGENIC GUY hot?

Awwwww........ <3

No comments: