Monday, November 14, 2011

1114

Due to the high demand of my best bitchy friend, I'm here to update my blog again. Too bad I can't blog much about my life as an intern due to the P&C restrictions. But I am surely having a wonderful time in my company. Get to participate in both pre-production and post-production is definitely an eye-opening process. A 30 seconds TV commercial might take more than a month from concept drafting to final editing. It is never easy to produce a production. Talents, location of shooting, wardrobe fitting, concept drafting, script writing........ OH MY!

Seriously I have nothing more to share. I can't reveal any of the company's current project :(
Am going for shooting this coming Thursday.
Am going to Penang this coming Saturday.
Am going to Mid Valley to do wardrobe reference tomorrow!
YESH! Shop on behalf of the company!!! :)

No comments: