Monday, September 19, 2011

NO TITLE

Today is a brand new day for me. I think something's different in me :)
He will be in the past tense and I shall move on. No more HIM in all of the coming posts. Bet on it!
Last night was rather a happy night but I was not drunk, not even close to it. How I wish I could just get drunk and forget about those things that are better left forgotten. I feel closer to you whenever I'm back to my hometown. The actual distance, as in the terms of geography, is much closer whenever I'm home. I've always been imagining on meeting you, and that's why I still try to look good even I'm at my hometown. Who knows, you might just pass by. Such a stupid girl to still look forward on something that's miserable. DUH.

I'm now awake I guess, or not.
Listening to Adele's "Someone Like You" makes me think. The lines in it is so me, but at the same time not so true for me.

"I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded that for me it isn't over"
How sad to have the "it isn't over" face on me.

"Never mind I'll find someone like you"
Ignore the "NEVER MIND", I will still find someone like you.


OK I'm now the new me, I wish. I will forget the past and move on. I wish there's someone out there for me to fill in my lonely *ahem* heart.


What happened last night then? How was I not drunk?
A sneak preview: Family dinner for the cousin! He's married, now a lou-chan :)



I better get all the pictures edited before moving on to the next post! :)


tata.... see you real soon :)

No comments: