Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Living is not enough in the CITY

Finally, I've found the motivation to blog! That is, when you're really lazy on doing revision and assignments. At this time, you will find blogging is so much fun although you actually had post something for the day. It's really the correct time to spill whatever you want to say, but please to be informed that spill is not split, so I'm not wasting my saliva, "sai hao sui" here LOL. I love to blog but in some ways I'm lazy to do so. *I guess that you guys are bored as I've mentioned this trillion of times* But it is actually fun to write something English here, well as you know we didn't have many chance to speak or write in English in this UTAR-ish society. Especially when you have to deal with LAN subjects which are really DISGUSTING. Don't doubt me! They are disgusting. So speak more folks, when you have the chance to do so.

I miss the aroma of Coffee in a sudden and I wish that there's a cup of smooth Latte in front of me now. Why there's no Starbucks in Kampar? I wonder. There's no Dunkin' Donuts here too >.< What a CITY!

No comments: